Thursday, May 20, 2010

Presenting the "I don't want to be homeless challenge!"

Objective: Make Rachel's house habitable before she begins her research this summer!

Timeline:
May 20th to June 18th

What’s at stake? If this enormous feet cannot be accomplished, then sadly but surely Miss Rachel will find herself not on the street with no where to go, but even worse…in a trailer in the backyard with her parents! So to put it simply…the stakes are ENORMOUSLY HUGE! (I love you mom and dad!)

In other words we have from the day I got the keys (May 20th) to the day I get back from Yellowstone to have my house ready to live in! Which really means, hopefully I will have four walls and a door to set up my bed! Who knows I’m not picky…I would settle for 3 ½ walls! The stakes are high so let’s get started…


30 days and counting down…

1 comment:

  1. If anyone has the will and go power to get it done, it is you. We have all the faith in the world in you. Now, quit typing and knock down some walls :0)

    ReplyDelete